Espoma Organic Spring Lawn Booster
Natural Organic Lawn Fertilizer
- With Calcium to strengthen the lawn and protect from disease.
- Won’t burn lawns or leach out of soil
- Provides long lasting nutrition
- Creates healthy lawns & soil
- Requires less frequent mowing
Where to use:
For use on all lawns including newly seeded and sodded areas when used at the feeding rate.
Apply in the Early Spring:
• Cool Season Grass – Apply in February, March or April
• Warm Season Grass – Apply in January or February
How much to use
Apply to a dry lawn that has recently been mowed. Use a drop or broadcast spreader and be certain to overlap slightly to prevent striping. Water lightly after the application if rain is not expected within 24 hours.
Apply at a rate of 6 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (30 lbs. covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.).
How to apply
Apply with a drop or broadcast spreader
|Earthway® Broadcast Spreaders||16|
|Earthway® Drop Spreaders||20|
|Scotts® Drop Spreaders||8|
|Scotts® Broadcast Spreaders||6|
|The above spreader settings will vary according to the rate of walk and the mechanical condition of the spreader. Adjustment to the spreader setting may be required to apply the proper amount.|
We Also Recommend
Wondercide Ready-to-Use Outdoor Mosquito Spray with Natural Essential Oils